Church mid week meetings
The overcomers Group encourages and give support to anyone trying to come to terms with a traumatic event or circumstance in their life. This group usually meets at the Church Common Room every other Wednesday morning @ 10.am. Details from the Minister or Mrs Hilary Jackson.
Meets alternate Wednesdays . Contact Hilary via e-mail for details
Broomfield Baby Bereavement Group
Broomfield Baby Bereavement Group is a charitable company for tax purposes
HMRC Registered charity No.EW10556
A local group supporting bereaved parents who have lost a child through miscarriage or at birth. This group: If you have recently lost a child or grandchild then come along to our support meetings on the last Tuesdayof each month at 7.30pm and the Rainbow group who have children born after or before their bereavement, meets on the last Friday every month at 10am in the Church Hall. .Here parents who have been bereaved can meet with others in similar circumstances to find mutual support.
- Raises funds to provide furnishings, equipment and other means of solace for the baby bereavement suite any Mid Essex Hospital, but principally at the local maternity unit of Broomfield Hospital, Broomfield, Chelmsford ( The Blossom Suite)
- Organises support and care for bereaved relatives mourning the loss of a child through regular support meetings and home visits.
- Develops and provide training in bereavement support and counselling for qualified or trainee midwives or other persons or groups on request.
- Produces and publishes appropriate support materials in furtherance of the above aims.
- Holds regular services in the Methodist Church to support bereaved parents and extended family
- * Maintains a remembrance garden where parents and extended family can sit quietly and remember their lost children. For further details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The principle purpose of the group is to fill identified gaps in support and training services from NHS, private Hospitals and local GP surgeries. Support is available to any parent or relative of a stillborn, aborted or SDS child.
The group seeks to liaise regularly with the Broomfield Hospital maternity department.
For more information about support and events contact email@example.com
* You might want to visit the Baby Bereavement garden which is open to all and situated at the rear of the church hall. Here you can sit and remember as long as you need to